E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- J. Speight, Gasification of Unconventional Feedstocks, Chapter 3 – Gasifier Types, 54 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zellagui, C. Schönnenbeck, N. Zouaoui-Mahzoul, G. Leyssens, O. Authier, E. Thunin, L. Porcheron, J.-F. Brilhac, Fuel Processing Technology, Pyrolysis of coal and woody biomass under N2 and CO2 atmospheres using a drop tube furnace - experimental study and kinetic modeling, 148, 99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fytili, A. Zabaniotou, Renew Sust Energ Rev, Utilization of sewage sludge in EU application of old and new methods - a review, 12, 116 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, Ecol Chem Eng S., Sewage sludge-to-energy management in Eastern Europe: a Polish perspective, 22, 459 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chun, S. Kim, K. Yoshikawa, Applied Energy, Pyrolysis gasification of dried sewage sludge in a combined screw and rotary kiln gasifier, 88, 1105 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, Energy Procedia, Gasification of a Dried Sewage Sludge in a Laboratory Scale Fixed Bed Reactor, 66, 253 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, M. Dudziak, Chemical Review, Evaluation of tixicity of sawage sludge and gasification waste-products, 92 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.