E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- R. Budziński, University of Szczecin, Scientific methodology – unpublished lecture, (2011), [Google Scholar]
- A. Czaplicki, Karbo, Pre-drying operation before coking process, special edition, 47–57, 2007, [Google Scholar]
- A. Czaplicki, M. Janusz, M. Kosewska, K. Wróblewska, Karbo, Coal blend preparation methods and their influence on coke quality in top charging system, 2, 88–99, (2012), [Google Scholar]
- Z. Frankl, J. Salcewicz, Coke, Tar & Gas The heating rate as a factor in improving the coals sinterability, 6, (1961), [Google Scholar]
- A. Karcz, (Reasearch project AGH) Research of coking coals pre-drying process in terms of assessing the possibility of extending the raw materials base for the production of high-quality coke, (2007), [Google Scholar]
- A. Karcz, A. Strugała, Mineral Resources Management, Increasing chances of utilizing the domestic coking coal resources through technological operations in coal blend preparation, 24, 5–18 (2008), [Google Scholar]
- B. Klepacki, Annals of agriculture science, The chosen problems connected with methodology of economic scientific research, 96, 38–46, (2009), [Google Scholar]
- K. Kushioka, Y. Konno The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, New Moisture Control System of Coal for Coking, (1985), [Google Scholar]
- W. Latocha, W. Kaczmarek, A. Strugała, P. Żarczyński, Energy Policy Journal Extending the coal base of the Polish cokemaking industry through the implementation of the coal charge pre-drying and through the use of the overseas coals, 14, 215–229 (2011), [Google Scholar]
- Patent: Patent Office Bulletin No. 24 (1041) - Application No P.399258 of 21.05.2012 (2013), [Google Scholar]
- W. Pluta, Capital budgeting, (2000), [Google Scholar]
- R. Poultney, R. Willmers, The Coke oven Managers’ year-book 2000, Assessment of coal pre-treatment systems, (2000), [Google Scholar]
- A. Sobolewski, A. Czaplicki, P. Żarczyński, Institute for Chemical processing of Coal in Zabrze, The conceptual design of the pilot coal charge pre-drying installatio for ArcelorMittal Poland SA Zdzieszowice Unit - unpublished, (2013), [Google Scholar]
- P. Szczepankowski, WSPiZ Publisher, Company finance management (2004), [Google Scholar]
- A. Tramer, M. Kosewska, K Wróblewska, A. Sobolewski The 1st Polish-Czech Konference, Opportunities to improve the quality of coke by coal charge pre-drying, (2001), [Google Scholar]
- P. Żarczyński, A. Strugała, A. Sobolewski, W. Kaczmarek, Mineral Resources Management, Evaluation of potential improvements to coking process energy efficiency as a consequence of implementing a coal blend pre drying operation, 29, 151–165, (2013), [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.