E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Perspective Mining Technologies|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- L. Barron, Proc. of 9th Intern. Conf. On Ground Control in Mining, 142 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bieniawski, Rock mechanics design in mining and tunneling (Rotterdam, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stefan Glukauf, 1, 50 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sotskov, I. Saleev, Min. of miner. depos., 4, 165 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sotskov, O. Gusev, Min. of miner. depos., 6, 197 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Еrer, A. Heidareh-Zadeh, Min. Sc. and Tech., 3, 191 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lane, Rept. Invest Bur Mines US Dep. Intez. 89, 29 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Prediction of shears zones associated with outbursts in coal mines (Lama R.D.S., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- R. Scigala, Gosp. Sur. Min., 29, 191 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Mark, G. Molinda, T. Barton, Proc. of 21st Intern. Conf. On Ground Control in Mining, 294 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Zh. Wan, B. Gu, Ch. Zhou, Therm. Sc., 20, 2149 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sidorenko, I. Gerasimova, Res. J. of Pharm., Biol. and Chem. Sc., 7, 1844 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Siska, L. Dlouhy, Int. Rock Mech. Mtn. Scl., 4, 431 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Oyler, C. Mark, W. Gale, J. Chen, Performance of Roof Support Under High Stress in a U.S. Coal Mine (Littleton, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chen, K. Zhou, T. Long, F. Gao, Journ. of Inst. of Sc. and Tech. Inf. of China, 5, 200 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.