E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Saving Development of Mining|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- Khalid Salim – Mining Act, 2014 Of Kenya-An Overview [Google Scholar]
- Evans Khamala Masachi - Implications Of The Old Mining Law Cap. 306 And The Proposed Mining Act - Presentation December 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Bawa Ibrahim – Minerals Commission, Managing Africa’s Resources Sustainably: Challenges of Small Scale Mining in Ghana. [Google Scholar]
- Bridges, C.R. Gems & Gemology, Summer, 290 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Butler, J., Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity (Routledge, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Çagatay N., Trade, Gender and Poverty, UN Development Programme, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Dreschler, B., Small Scale Mining and Sustainable Development within the SADC Region (Mining, Minerals and Sustainable Development, IIED, London 2002) [Google Scholar]
- http://commdev.org/files/1798_file_asm_southern_Taita Taveta County (TTC).pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Gueye D. Mining, Minerals and Sustainable Development, 73 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Hentschel T., Hruschel F. and Priester M., Artisanal and Small Scale Mining: Challenges and Opportunities (International Institute for Environment and Development and WBCD, London 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hinton J., CASM, an integrated Review for Development Planning (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Hinton et al., Journal of Cleaner production 11:99, 115 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hinton J., Veiga M.M. and Veiga A.T.C., Journal of Cleaner Production, 11, 99 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IGF, (2010) A mining policy framework; Mining and Sustainable Development [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.