E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Mining Equipment|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- K. S. Chua, Pattern Recognition Letters, 24, 75 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Ebeling, An introduction to reliability and maintainability engineering. (Waveland Press Inc, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Forsmann and U. Kumar, Journal of Mines, Metals and Fuels, 40, 267 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Gomes and A. M. Awruch, Structural Safety. 26, 49 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Hurtado, Structural Safety. 26. 271 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Hurtado and D. A. Computer Methods in mechanics and Engineering. 191, 113 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Rocco and J. A. Moreno, Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 76, 237 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Schueremans and D. V. Gemert, Structural Safety. 27, 246 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Unger and K. Conway, Impact of Maintainability Design on Injury Rates and Maintenance Costs for Underground Mining Equipment. In R. H. Peters, Special Publication Report, 140 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhiwei and B. Guangchen, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics. 22, 160 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.