E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovative Mining Equipment|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- H. Aykul, E. Yalcin, I.G. Ediz, D.W. Dixon-Hardy and H. Akcakoca, The Journal of The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 107 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Kalra, T. Thakur, B.S. Pabla, IOSR J. of Mech. and Civil Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rai, Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Sciences, 11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kirmanli and S.G. Ercelebi, The Journal of The Southern African Institute of Min-ing and Metallurgy, 109 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Namata, Performance analysis of heavy earth moving machineries (hemm) in open-cast coal mines (Department of Mining Engineering, Rourkela National Institute of Technology, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Naik, The Indian Mining and Engineering Journal, 13 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Andreev, Evaluation of Hydraulic Excavator and Rope Shovel Major Maintenance Costs in Operation (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rai, R. Trivedi and R. Nath. Indian J of Eng & Materials Sciences, 7 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hall, Characterizing the Operation of a Large Hydraulic Excavator (The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bozorgebrahimi, R.A. Hall and G.H. Blackwell, Mining Technology, 112 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mahambetov, B. Rakishev, G. Samenov, A. Sładkowski, Trans. Problems, 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Michael Arputharaj, Int. J. of Adv. Res. in Eng. and Tech.(IJARET), 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lanke, H. Hoseinie, B. Ghodrati, International Scholarly and Scientific Research & Innovation, 8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Elevli, B. Elevli, Acta Montanistica Slovaca, 15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Drebenstedt, R. Singhal, Proceedings of the 22nd MPES Conference (Dresden, Germany, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.