E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economic and Social Development of Mining Regions|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- L.V. Kantorovich, Manag. Sci., 6, 4 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Riahi, A. Grübler, N. Nakicenovic, Technol Forecase Soc, 74, 7 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Mathur, Econ. Dev. Q., 13, 3 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lagendijk, J. Cornford, Geoforum, 31, 2 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bereznev, M. Kumaneeva, M. Makin, 8th Russian-Chinese Symposium. Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Processing and Safety (Atlantis Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zonova, E. Nekhoda, E. Slesarenko, 8th Russian-Chinese Symposium. Coal in the 21st Century:Mining, Processing and Safety (Atlantis Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vershkova, T. Filippova, E. Nekhoda, SHS Web of Conferences, 28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Friedmann, M. Douglass, Agropolitan development: towards a new strategy for regional planning in Asia (United Nations Centre for Regional Development, Nagoya, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.