E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economic and Social Development of Mining Regions|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- T.A. Tyuleneva, Europaische Fachhochschule, 6, 84 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Shewhart. Economic Control of Quality of Manufactured Product (Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 1931) [Google Scholar]
- J. Christopher. The adoption of internal audit as a governance control mechanism in Australian public universities - views from the CEOs (Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management Vol. 34, No. 5, 529–541, October 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fayol. General and Industrial Management (London, Pitman, 1949) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jensen, W. Meckling Theory of the Firm: Managerial Behavior, Agency Costs and Ownership Structure (Journal of Financial Economics, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kucherova, T.A. Tyuleneva, N.A. Cherepanova, Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Processing and Safety, 130 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baxter, J.C. Bedard, R. Hoitash, A. Yezegel, Enterprise Risk Management Program Quality: Determinants, Value Relevance, and the Financial Crisis (Contemporary Accounting Research; Winter 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Madhani Pankaj, Corporate Governance and disclosure public sector vs private sector (SCMS Journal of Indian Management, March, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Professional Accountants in Business Committee International Good Practice Guidance: Evaluating and Improving Internal Control in Organizations (2012) [Google Scholar]
- COSO (2013): Internal Control -Integrated Framework: Framework, Committee on Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission, Jersey City (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of international quality control, auditing, review, other assurance, and related services pronouncements (New York: International Federation of Accountants, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Aabo, J. Fraser, B. Simkins, Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 17, 62 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Beasley, D. Pagach, R. Warr, Journal of Accounting Auditing and Finance, 23, 311 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chapman, S. Ward, International Journal of Project Management, 22, 619 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David Otley, Performance Management: A Framework for Management Control Systems Research (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.