E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Cells & Generators Testing|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Cho, B., Lutz, R., Pappan, J., Downard, E., Cornfeld, A., Fatemi, N., Stan, M.A., Sharps, P., Su, C., Billets, S., Gasner, S., Howard, A., “IMM experimentation in the next frontier: Emcore’s participation in the MISSE-8 program,” 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference pp.110–112, 20-25 June 2010 [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Cornfeld, M. Stan, T. Varghese, J. Diaz, A. V. Ley, B. Cho, A. Korostyshevsky, D. J. Aiken and P. R. Sharps, “Development of a large area inverted metamorphic multi-junction (IMM) highly efficient AM0 solar cell,” 33rd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, 11-16 May 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Cornfeld, D. Aiken, B. Cho, A. Vance Ley, P. Sharps, M. Stan, T. Varghese, “Development of a four sub-cell inverted metamorphic multi-junction (IMM) highly efficient AM0 solar cell,” 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference pp.105–109, 20-25 June 2010 [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Law, X. Q. Liu, J. C. Boisvert, E. M. Redher, C. M. Fetzer, S. Mesropian, R. R. King, K. M. Edmondson, B. Jun, R. L. Woo, D. D. Krut, P. T. Chiu, D. M. Bhusari, S. K. Sharma, N. H. Karam, “Recent progress of Spectrolab high-efficiency space solar cells,” 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference pp. 3146–3149, 3-8 June 2012 [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Chiu, D. C. Law, R. L. Woo, S. B. Singer, D. Bhusari, W. D. Hong and A. Zakaria, J. Boisvert, S. Mesropian, R. R. King, N. H. Karam, “35.8% space and 38.8% terrestrial 5J direct bonded cells,” 40th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference pp. 11–13, 8-13 June 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Krasowski, L. Greer, J. Flatico, P. Jenkins, D. Spina, “A Hardware and Software Perspective of the Fifth Materials on the International Space Station Experiment (MISSE-5),” NASA Technical Memorandum, NASA/TM-2005-213840, August, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Michael J. Krasowski, Norman F. Prokop, Joseph M. Flatico, Lawrence C. Greer, Phillip P. Jenkins, Philip G. Neudeck, Liangyu Chen, and Danny C. Spina, “CIB: An Improved Communication Architecture for Real-Time Monitoring of Aerospace Materials, Instruments, and Sensors on the ISS,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, Article ID 185769, 12 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/185769. [Google Scholar]
- Clay H. Seaman, “Calibration of solar cells by the reference cell method—The spectral mismatch problem,” Solar Energy, Volume 29, Issue 4, 1982, Pages 291–298, ISSN 0038-092X, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.