E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Cells|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- http://solaerotech.com/products/space-solar-cellscoverglass-interconnected-cells-cic/; http://www.spectrolab.com/space.htm; http://www.azurspace.com/index.php/en/products/products-space [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Datum and S. A. Billets, “Gallium Arsenide Solar Arrays – A Mature Technology”, in 22nd IEEE Photovoltaics Specialist Conference, 1991, p. 1422 [Google Scholar]
- Navid S. Fatemi, Howard E. Pollard, Hong Q. Hou, and Paul R. Sharps, “Solar Array Trades Bewteen Very High-Efficiency Multi-Junction and Si Space Solar Cells”, Proc. 28th PVSC, Anchorage, AK, 2000, 1083–1086. [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Murphy, M. I. Eskenazi, S. F. White, and B. R. Spence, “Thin-Film and Crystalline Solar Cell Array System performance Comparisons”, Proc. 29th IEEE PVSC, New Orleans, LA, 2002, 782–787. [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Sharps, A. Cornfeld, M. Stan, A. Korostyshevsky, V. Ley, B. Cho, T. Varghese, J. Diaz, and D. Aiken, “The Future of High Efficiency, Multi-Junction Solar Cells”, Proc. 33rd IEEE PVSC, San Diego, CA, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- F. Dimroth, M. Grave, P. Beutel, U. Fiedler, C. Karcher, T. Tibbits, E. Oliva, G. Siefer, M. Schachtner, A. Wekkeli, A. Bett, R. Krause, M. Piccin, N. Blanc, C. Drazek, E. Guiot, B. Ghyselen, T. Salvetat, A. Tauzin, T. Signamarcheix, A. Dobrich, T. Hannappel, and K. Schwarzburg, “Wafer Bonded Four-junction GaInP/GaAs//GaInAsP/GaInAs Concentrator Cells With 44.7% Efficiency”, Progress in Photovoltaics, 22 (3) 2014, 277–282 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hou, K. Reinhardt, S. Kurtz, J. Gee, A. Allerman, B. Hammons, P. Chang, and E. Jones, “Novel InGaAsN pn Junction for High Efficiency Multi-Junction Solar Cells”, 2nd World Conf. and Exhibition on Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversion, Vienna, Austria, 1998, 3600–3603. [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, P. Sharps. M. Stan, F. Newman, J. Hills, and H. Hou, “Development of 1.25 eV InGaAsN for Triple Junction Solar Cells”, Proc. 28th IEEE PVSC, Anchorage, AK, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.sj-solar.com/about_us/space.php [Google Scholar]
- R. Hoffman, N. Fatemi, M. Stan, P. Jenkins, V. Weizer, D. Scheiman, and D. Brinker, “High Efficiency InGaAs-on-GaAs Devices for Monolithic Multi-junction Solar Cell Applications”, 2nd World Conf. and Exhibition on Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversion, Vienna, Austria, 1998, 3604–3608. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cornfeld, M. Stan, T. Varghese, J. Diaz, V. Ley, B. Cho, A. Korostyshevsky, D. Aiken, and P. Sharps, “Development of a Large Area Inverted metamorphic Multi-junction (IMM) Highly Efficient Solar Cell”, Proc. 33rd IEEE PVSC, San Diego, CA, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cornfeld, D. Aiken, B. Cho, V. Ley, P. Sharps, M. Stan, and T. Varghese, “Development of a Four Sub-cell Inverted Metamorphic Multijunction (IMM) Highly Efficient Solar Cell”, Proc. 35th IEEE PVSC, Honolulu, HI, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. Patel, D. Aiken, A. Boca, B. Cho, D. Chumney, M. Clevenger, A. Cornfeld, N. Fatemi, Y. Lin, J. McCarty, F. Newman, P. Sharps, J. Spann, M. Stan, J. Steinfeldt, C. Strautin, and T. Varghese, “Experimental Results on Performance Improvement and Radiation Hardness of Inverted Metamorphic Multi-junction Solar Cells”, Proc. 37th IEEE PVSC, Seattle, WA, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- SolAero Technologies Corp report EWRP0458G, “ZTJ AIAA Characterization and Qualification Report”. [Google Scholar]
- B. Cho, M. Winter, I. Aeby, P. Patel, N. Fatemi, and P. Sharps, “ The One-per-wafer ZTJ Solar Cell From Emcore- Confidence Testing and Volume Manufacturing Performance,” in 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, 2012, p. 25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.