E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Cells|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- R. Stribling, (2006) ‘Boeing High Power Thin Film Solar Array’, 4th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference and Exhibit, AIAA No. 2006–4013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Eskenazi, S. White, B. Spence, M. Douglas, M. Glick, A. Pavlick, D. Murphy, M. O’Neill, A. J. McDanal, and M. Piszczor, (2005) ‘Promising Results from Three NASA SBIR Solar Array Technology Development Programs’, NASA/CP–2005–213431. [Google Scholar]
- K. Seifart, T. Schmidt, W. Göhler, and S. Langlois, (2005) ‘Structural Design of Flexible Solar Generators’, In Proc. 7th European Space Power Conference, ESA SP-589 (CD-ROM), European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Combet, (2013) ‘State of the Art and Future Challenges for Space Telecommunication Satellites Solar Generators’ In Proc. 28th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, 1BO.12.1, Paris, France, 30 Sep - 4 Oct. [Google Scholar]
- T. Takamoto, T. Agui, A. Yoshida, K. Nakaido, H. Juso, K. Sasaki, K. Nakamura, H. Yamaguchi, T. Kodama, H. Washio, M. Imaizumi, and M. Takahashi, (2010) ‘World’s Highest Efficiency Triple-junction Solar Cells Fabricated by Inverted Layers Transfer Process’, In Proc. 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii USA, pp.412–417. [Google Scholar]
- M. Imaizumi,, K. Shimazaki,, Y. Kobayashi, M. Takahashi, K. Nakamura, T. Takamoto, S. Sato, T. Ohshima, (2011) ‘Properties of a Qualified Space Solar Sheet with InGaP/GaAs Dual-Junction Solar Cells’, In Proc. 9th European Space Power Conference, ESA SP-690 (CD-ROM), European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- T. Takamoto, H. Washio, and H. Juso, (2014) ‘Application of InGaP/GaAs/InGaAs triple junction solar cells to space use and concentrator photovoltaic’, In Proc. 40th. IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Tampa, Florida, USA. [Google Scholar]
- K. Shimazaki, M. Takahashi, M. Imaizumi, T. Takamoto, T. Ito, Y. Nozaki, H. Kusawake, (2014) ‘Lightweight solar paddle with high specific power of 150 W/kg’, In Proc. 10th European Space Power Conference, ESA SP-719 (CD-ROM), European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- See http://www.dexerials.jp/en/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.