E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Generators Mission Design|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Payan D., Schwander D., (2005). Solar array test set-up proposed by CNES in the frame of European standardization. Prevention of secondary arching induced by electrostatic discharge. In 9th Spacecraft charging technology conference, Tsukuba, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Okumura T., Nitta K., Takahashi M., Suzuki T., Toyoda K., (2010). Flashover plasma characteristics on 5m2 solar array panels in a simulated plasma environment of geostationary orbit and low Earth orbit. In 48th AIAA, Orlando, Florida. [Google Scholar]
- ECSS-E-ST-20–06C [Google Scholar]
- Cho M., Shikata Y., Hosoda S., Toyoda K., Amorim E., Goka T., Levy L., Reulet R., Payan D., (2003). Issues concerning the international standard of ESD ground test for GEO satellite solar array. In 8th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference, Huntsville, Alabama. [Google Scholar]
- Levy L., (2002). Extensive data on ESD induced secondary arcs on solar arrays. In Space Power, Proceedings of the Sixth European Conference, Porto, Portugal. [Google Scholar]
- Payan D., Schwander D., Catani J.P., (2002). Solar Array Dynamic Simulator Prevention of Solar Short-Circuits due to Electrostatic Discharges. In Space Power, Proceedings of the Sixth European Conference, Porto, Portugal ESA SP-502 (CD-ROM), European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.