E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Generators Mission Design|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- ECSS-E-ST-20-08C, Rev. 1, “Space engineering - Photovoltaic assemblies and components.” 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Weizer and J. D. Broder, “On the cause of the flat-spot phenomenon observed in silicon solar cells at low temperatures and low intensities,” J. Appl. Phys., vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 5926–5930, 1982. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Gelderloos, K. B. Miller, R. J. Walters, G. P. Summers, and S. R. Messenger, “Low intensity low temperature performance of advanced solar cells,” in Proceedings of the 29th IEEE Photovoltaics Specialists Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 2002, pp. 804–807. [Google Scholar]
- R. Campesato, C. Flores, G. Damonte, and S. Taylor, “Modelling and analysis of multi junction solar cells at low temperature/low intensity conditions,” in Proceedings of the 22nd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Milano, Italy, 2007, pp. 680–683. [Google Scholar]
- C. Baur, V. Khorenko, G. Siefer, J. C. Bourgoin, M. Casale, R. Campesato, S. Duzellier, and V. Inguimbert, “Development status of triple-junction solar cells optimized for low intensity low temperature applications,” in 39th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, 2013, pp. 3237–3242. [Google Scholar]
- V. Inguimbert, P. Sarrailh, J.-C. Mateo-Velez, J.-M. Siguier, C. Baur, B. Boulanger, A. Gerhard, P. Pelissou, M. Sevoz, and D. Payan, “Measurements of the Flashover Expansion on a Real-Solar Panel-Preliminary Results of EMAGS3 Project,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 3370–3379, Dec. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hoheisel, R. J. Walters, and A. W. Bett, “Low temperature effects in photovoltaic devices for deep space missions,” in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, 2015, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hoheisel and A. W. Bett, “Experimental Analysis of Majority Carrier Transport Processes at Heterointerfaces in Photovoltaic Devices,” IEEE J. Photovolt., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 398–402, Jul. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Del Alamo and R. M. Swanson, “Forward-bias tunneling: a limitation to bipolar device scaling,” IEEE Electron Device Lett., vol. EDL-7, no. 11, pp. 629–631, 1986. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Khorenko, C. Baur, G. Siefer, M. Schachtner, S. Park, B. Boizot, J. C. Bourgoin, M. Casale, and R. Campesato, “BOL and EOL characterization of AZUR 3G LILT solar cells for ESA JUICE mission,” at this conference. [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, J. C. Bourgoin, O. Cavani, V. Khorenko, C. Baur, and B. Boizot, “Origin of the degradation of triple junction solar cells at low temperature,” at this conference. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.