E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Generation: Solar Generators Mission Design|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Hall D.F. et al, Photo-Enhanced Spacecraft Contamination Deposition, AIAA 20th Thermophysics Conference, AIAA-85-0953, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Stewart T.B. et al, Photochemical Spacecraft Self-Contamination: Laboratory Results and Systems Impacts, AIAA Thermophysics, Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, AIAA-88-2728, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Löhberg A. et al, The BepiColombo mercury planetary orbiter (MPO) solar array design, major developments and qualification, this conference [Google Scholar]
- Oberhüttinger C. et al, Simulating large area, high intensity AM0 illumination - test results from BepiColombo and Solar Orbiter qualification, this conference [Google Scholar]
- Poinas P., SOHO OSR degradation 11 years of flight data, report TEC-MCT/2008/3635/ln/PP [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.