E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: Power Systems|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Various authors, Power Distribution by Latching Current Limiters, Source-Load Specification Rationale, TEC-EPC/2009/500/FT, v.1, 18 December 2009 [Google Scholar]
- F. Tonicello, C. Delepaut, M. Martin, M. Triggianese, Approach to design for stability a system comprising a non-ideal current source and a generic load, 10th European Space Power Conference, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 13-17 April 2014 [Google Scholar]
- European Cooperation for Space Standardisation, ECSS-E-HB-20-20A, Space engineering Guidelines for electrical design and interface requirements for power supply, 15 April 2016 [Google Scholar]
- European Cooperation for Space Standardisation, ECSS-E-ST-20-20C, Space engineering - Electrical design and interface requirements for power supply, 15 April 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Christophe Delepaut, Sara Siconolfi, Olivier Mourra and Ferdinando Tonicello, MOSFET Gate Open Failure Analysis in Power Electronics, 28th Applied Power Electronic Conference (APEC), 17-21 March 2013 [Google Scholar]
- European Cooperation for Space Standardisation, ECSS-E-ST-20C, Space Engineering - Electrical and Electronic, 31 July 2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.