E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: Power Systems|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Powerlink: Two-Wire Power and Data Link. Statement of Work – Appendix 1 to ESTEC/ITT AO/1-6774/11/NL/AT, Issue 1, Rev 5. [Google Scholar]
- Johannes Wolf. Power Line Communications (PLC) in Space- Current Status and Outlook. Proceedings 2012 ESA Workshop on Aerospace EMC. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Launchers/Technology [Google Scholar]
- ECSS-E-ST-20-20C DIR1. Space engineering – Electrical design and interface requirements for power supply. ESA-ESTEC 20 May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- VG-SG-1-C-35-SYS Issue 5 Rev.1. VEGA Program – General Design Norms and Rules. ELV S.p.A. [Google Scholar]
- ECSS Detail Specification No.3901/024 [Google Scholar]
- AlbanoR., BrochardP. and De Coster:F. “Lithiumion batteries for the VEGA launcher” Proceedings of the conference on Changes In Aeronautical And Space Systems – Challenges For On Board Energy, Avignon, June 2006, France [Google Scholar]
- VG-ST-1-C-002-SYS Issue 6 Rev. 1, VEGA Programme–Avionics System Technical Specification, page 74. [Google Scholar]
- VG-SG-1-C-037-SYS Issue 3 Rev.1, VEGA Program – Communication System General Specification, pp 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Ariane 5 User’s Manual Issue 5 Rev. 1, July 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Calvet M.C., Mazon R., Simon Ph., Galindo D., Poivey C., Garnier P., Bourrieau J., Cadot B., Ecoffet R., Acknowledgement of the Natural Radiation Environment upon the ARIANE 5 Launcher, Third European Conference on Radiation and its Effects on Components and Systems, RADECS 1995, pp. 170–174 France. [Google Scholar]
- A. Holmes, L. Adams, Handbook of radiations effects, 2nd edition, Oxford University Press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kastensmidt F. L., Pereira Fonseca E. C., Vaz R. G., Gonçalez O. L., Chipana R. and Wirth G. I., TID in Flash-Based FPGA: Power Supply-Current Rise and Logic Function Mapping Effects in Propagation-Delay Degradation, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., Vol.58, Issue 4, pp 1927–1934, 21 April 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Colas G., Neutrons atmosphériques en avionique, Presentation to RIS, Thalès Avionics, CAL/DT/I, 20 Nov. 2002 [Google Scholar]
- VG–SG–1-C-30-SYS Is. 4 Rev.1 [Google Scholar]
- MIL-STD-461F standard [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.