E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: Power Systems|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Jens Hauslage, Michael Lebert, and Hartmut Müller. Eu:CROPIS - euglena and combined regenerative organic-food production in space. In Life in Space for Life on Earth (Joint Life Sciences Meeting of ISGP, ESA and CSA), Juni 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. Denzinger. Electrical power subsystem of globalstar. In 4th European Space Power Conference, September 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Antonio De Luca and Giovanni Chirulli. Solar array power conditioning for a spinning satellite. In 8th European Space Power Conference, September 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Toni Fabio Catalano, Stefano Costantini, and Giorgio Daprati. Sentinel-1 eps architecture and power conversion trade-off. In 9th European Space Power Conference, June 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Emanniel Colas. Electrical power subsystem of globalstar 2nd generation satellite. In 9th European Space Power Conference, June 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ansgar Heidecker, Takahiro Kato, Olaf Maibaum, and Matthew Hölzel. Attitude control system of the Eu:CROPIS mission. In 65th International Astronautical Congress. International Astronautical Federation, Oktober 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Mukund R. Patel. Spacecraft Power System. CRC Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. Fernandez, C. Baur, and F. Gomez-Carpintero. Solar array hysteresis and its interaction with the mppt system. In Proceeedings of the European Space Power Conference 2014, April 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Keysight Technologies Series E4360 Modular Solar Array Simulator. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.