E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution: High Voltage|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Torii, S., (2011), Overview of the CALET Mission to the ISS, 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference, Beijing, China [Google Scholar]
- Torii S., et al. (2005), The CALET Instrument for Experiment on the ISS, 29th International Cosmic Ray Conference, Pune, India [Google Scholar]
- Torii S., (2015) The CALorimetric Electron Telescope (CALET) on the ISS for High Energy Astroparticle Physics, ISPC ISS Research Investigations and Experiments, IKI RAS/Moscow, Russia [Google Scholar]
- Marocchesi P. S., (2015) CALET: a high energy astroparticle physics experiment on the ISS, World Scientific Publishing Co., arXiv:1512.08059 [astro-ph.IM] [Google Scholar]
- Bigongiari G., (2015) CALET perspectives for calorimetric measurements of high energy electrons based on beam test results, Proceedings of Science, 34th International Cosmic Ray Conference, The Hague, The Netherlands [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.