E3S Web Conf.
Volume 16, 201711th European Space Power Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Management & Distribution Posters|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- N. Neugnot et al. (2011). A New Modular and Flexible Power System For LEO Missions. In Proc. of the 9th European Space Power Conference. Saint-Raphaël. France. [Google Scholar]
- O. Mourra et al. (2010). Buck Boost Regulator (B2R) for Spacecraft Solar Array Power Conversion. In Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), 2010 Twenty-Fifth Annual IEEE, p. 1313–1319 [Google Scholar]
- F. Bausier. (2013). Passivation of spacecraft power system at end of mission. TEC-EPM/2013/33/FB, Technical Note. European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Delepaut. (2013). Battery Isolation Function - Interface Standardisation Rational. TEC-EPM/2013/15CD, Technical Note. European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- E. Lapeña et al. (2016) The LEO PCDU EVO – A Modular and Flexible Concept for Low to Medium Power LEO & Scientific Missions. In Proc. of the 11th European Space Power Conference, Thessaloniki, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- E. Lapeña et al. (2016) PASSIVATION STRATEGIES ON BOARD AIRBUS DS LEO PCDUS. In Proc. of the 11th European Space Power Conference, Thessaloniki, Greece. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.