E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- X. Yuan, L. Zhang, L. Li, C. Wang, J. Ji. Sediment properties and metal pollution assessment in the river, eustary and lake environments of fluvial plain, China. Catena, 119, 52–60 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Charlesworth, M. Everett, R. Mcarthy, A. Ordoñez, A. DeMiguel. A comparative study of heavy metal concentration and distribution in deposited street dusts in a large and a small urban area: Birmingham and Coventry West Midlands, UK. Environment International, 29, 563–57 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. García Martínez, C. Poleto. Assessment of diffuse pollution associated with metals in urban sediments using the geoaccumulation index (Igeo), Journal of Soils and Sediments 14,1251–1257 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Karlsson, M. Viklander, L. Scholes, M. Revitt. Heavy metal concentrations and toxicity in water and sediment from stormwater ponds and sedimentation tanks. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 178, 612–618 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Caeiro, M.H. Costa, T.B. Ramos, F. Fernandes, N. Silveira, Coimbra A., Medeiros G., Painho M. Assessing heavy metal contamination in Sado Eustary sediment: An index analysis approach. Ecological Indicators, 5, 151–169 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Bąk., J. Górski, K. Górska, B. Szeląg. Suspended solids and heavy metals content of selected rainwater waves in an urban catchment area: A case study, Environmental Protection, 34(2), 49–52 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cevik, M.Z. Lugal Göksu, O.B. Derici, O. Findik. An assessment of metal pollution in surface sediments of Seyhan dam by using enrichment factor, geoaccumulation index and statistical analyses, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 152, 309–317 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, Singhal R.K., Rout S., Ravi P.M. Spatial geochemical variation of major and trace elements in the marine sediments of Mumbai Harbor Bay, Environmental Earth Sciences, 70, 3057–3066 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gałka. Assessment of the degree of contamination bottom sediments of small water objects at the park in Wroclaw – Pawlowice, Environment and Natural Resources Protection, 42, 233–239 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Discharge Consent for Rainwater and Thaw-Water Treated at the Witosa Treatment Facility, Kielce (2008) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 5667–15:2009. Water Quality. Sampling. Part 15: Guidance on the Preservation and Handling of Sludge and Sediment Samples (2009) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 11885:2009. Water Quality. Determination of selected elements using optical emission spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma (ICP-OES, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Müller. Schwermetalle in den Sedimenten des Rheins—Veränderungen seit. Umschau, 24, 778–783 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zahra, M.Z. Hashmi, Z. Malik R.N., Ahmed. Enrichment and geo-accumulation of heavy metals and risk assessment of sediments of the Kurang Nallah-Feeding tributary of the Rawal Lake Reservoir, Pakistan. Science of the Total Environment, 470-471, 925–933 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Turekian, K.H. Wedepohl. Distribution of the elements in some major units of the earth’s crust. Geological Society of America Bulletin,72(2), 175–192 (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bojakowska, G. Sokołowska. Geochemical classess of water sediments. Polish Geological Review, 46(1), 49–54 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Ghrefat, Y. Abu-Rukah, Rosen M.A. Application of geoaccumulation index and enrichment factor for assessing metal contamination in the sediments of Kafrain Dam, Jordan. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 178, 95–109 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.