E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- A. Cavaliere and M. De Joannon, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 30 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. De Joannon, A. Cavaliere, T. Faravelli, E. Ranzi, Proc. Combust. Inst. 30 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Katsuki and T. Hasegawa, Symp. Combust. 27 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tsuji, A. K. Gupta, T. Hasegawa, M. Katsuki, K. Kishimoto, M. Morita, High temperature air combustion: From Energy Conservation to Pollution Reduction (CRC Press LLC, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Fleck, A. Sobiesiak, H. A. Becker, Combust. Sci. Technol. 161 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Wünning, J. G. Wünning, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 23 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Szymczyk, P. Olszewski, Arch. Combust. 36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Milani, A. Saponaro, IFRF Combust. J., Article Number 200101 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yu, “Flameless Combustion of Natural Gas in the SJ/WJ Furnace” (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Wünning, Flameless combustion and its applications, 14th IFRF Members Conference (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Atreya, “Ultra-High Efficiency and Ultra-low Emissions Combustion Tech for Manufact Industries” (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Krishnamurthy, W. Blasiak, A. Lugnet, Development of High Temperature Air and Oxy-Fuel combustion technologies for minimized CO2 and NOx emissions in Industrial Heatin, The Joint International Conference on “Sustainable Energy and Environment (SEE)”, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Smith, D. M. Golden, M. Frenklach, N. W. Moriarty, B. Eiteneer, M. Goldenberg, C. T. Bowman, R. K. Hanson, S. Song, W. C. Gardiner, V. V. Lissianski, and Z. Qin, “GRI-mech 3.0 mechanism.” http://www.me.berkeley.edu/gri_mech/ [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, “Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the limitation of emissions of certain pollutants into the air from medium combustion plants”, Off. J. Eur. Union 442, 19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- AVL FIRE Manual, version 2014.2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.