E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- J.R. Duflou, Y. Deng, K. Van Acker, W. Dewulf, Do fiber-reinforced polymer composites provide environmentally benign alternatives? A life-cycle-assessment-based study, (MRS Bulletin, 27 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, Life cycle assessment (LCA) of fibre reinforced polymer (FRP) composites in civil applications, Eco-efficient construction and building materials, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sonnenschein, K. Gajdosova, I. Holly, FRP Composites and Their Using in the Construction of Bridges, Procedia Engineering, 161, 447–482 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.cotswoldcanals.net/photo_page.php?idx=490 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mara, R. Haghani, P. Harryson, Bridge decks of fibre reinforced polymer (FRP): A sustainable solution, Construction and Building Materials, 50, 190–199 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Lee, R. Jain, The role of FRP composites in a sustainable world, Springer (published online : 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Hammond, C.I. Jones, Embodied energy and carbon in construction materials, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Pickering, Recycling technology for thermoset composite materials – current status, Composites Part A : applied science and manufacturing, 37, 1206–1215 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Liang, G. Hota, Fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) composites in environmental engineering application, Developments in FRP composites for civil engineering, 16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Miśkiewicz, R. Okraszewska, and Ł. Pyrzowski, Composite footbridge – synergy effect in cooperation between universities and industry, ICERI2014: 7th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, ICERI Proceedings, Seville, Spain, 2897–2903 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Miśkiewicz, Ł. Pyrzowski, J. Chróścielewski, K. Wilde, Structural Health Monitoring of Composite Shell Footbridge for Its Design Validation, Baltic Geodetic Congress, Gdansk, Poland (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chróścielewski, M. Miśkiewicz, Ł. Pyrzowski, B. Sobczyk, K. Wilde, A novel sandwich footbridge – practical application of laminated composites in bridge design and in situ measurements of static response, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.