E3S Web Conf.
Volume 20, 2017VIII International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Atmosphere Physics and Solar-Terrestrial Relations|
|Published online||24 October 2017|
- Balser, M., Wagner C. A., Observation of earth-ionosphere cavity resonances Nature, 188, 638–641, 1960. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balser, M., Wagner, C. A., On frequency variations of the earth-ionosphere cavity modes, J. Geophys. Res. 67, 4081–4083, 1962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sátori, G., and B. Zieger, Spectral characteristics of Schumann resonances observed in Central Europe, J. Geophys. Res. 101 D23, 29, 663-29,669, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, H., H. Yu, B. Cao, and X. Qiao, Diurnal and seasonal variations in the Schumann resonance parameters observed at Chinese observatories, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, 98 86–96, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Williams, E. R., The Schumann resonance: a global tropical thermometer, Science, 256 (5060) 1184–1187, 1992. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Price, C., Evidence for a link between global lightning activity and upper tropospheric water vapor, Nature, 406(6793), 290–293, 2000. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Whipple, F. J. W., and E. J. Scrase, Point discharge in the electric field of the earth, Met. Off. Geophys. Mem., London, 68, 20 1936. [Google Scholar]
- Setman, D.D., and B. J. Fraser, Simultaneous observations of Schumann resonances in California and Australia: Evidence for intensity modulation by the local height of the D region, J. Geophys. Res. 96, 15 973-15,984, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Melnikov, A., C. Price, G. Sátori, and M. Füllekrug, Influence of solar terminator passages on Schumann resonance parameters, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, 66, 1187–1194 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.