E3S Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2017IInd International Innovative Mining Symposium (Devoted to Russian Federation Year of Environment)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||10 November 2017|
- V. Murko, A. Djundubaev, M. Baranova, A. Biibosunov, V. Kulagin, Hydrotransport fuel and energy complexes. The Russian-Kyrgyz scientific and technical cooperation in the field of power engineering, 250 (Krasnoyarsk, Sib. Feder. University, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Biletskyy, P. Sergeyev, O. Krut, Mining of Mineral Deposits, 45, 105 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mochalov, I. Rybenko, L. Ermakova. World Applied Sciences Journal, 19:1, 20 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kijo-Kleczkowska,. Archives of Thermodynamics, 32:1, 45 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kijo-Kleczkowska, Fuel, 90:2, 865 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Karpov. Ecological systems, 1, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Serant, A. Tsepenuk, Yu. Ovchinnikov, S. Luschenko, E. Karpov, Collection of scholarly articles “Modern science”, 1:6, 95 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nosko, Coal water fuel - environmentally friendly and efficient. (News of the Siberian science. IT SB RAS, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.