E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- EC, Horizon 2020 Work Programme: Secure, clean and efficient energy (2015)
- D. Connolly, H. Lund, B. V. Mathiesen, S. Werner, B. Möller, U. Persson, T. Boermans, D. Trier, P.A. Ostergaard, S. Nielsen, Ener. Pol. 65 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M.A. Ancona, M. Bianchi, L. Branchini, F. Melino, Ener. Proc. 45 (2014).
- U. Persson, B. Möller, S. Werner, Ener. Pol. 74 (2014) [CrossRef]
- nbn, “NBN EN 13203-1: Gas fired domestic appliances producing hot water - Part 1: Assessment of performance of hot water deliveries,” 1 (2015)
- nbn, “NBN EN 1320 3-2: Gas-fired domestic appliances producing hot water - Part 2: Assessment of energy consumption,” 2 (2015)
- F. Van Riet, El Khaoui H., F. Hulsbosch, G. Steenackers, and I. Verhaert,. “Exploring the novel software Hysopt : a comparison of hydronic heat distribution systems of an apartment building”,REHVA Aalborg (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.