E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- J. Lundqvist, C. de Fraiture, D. Molden, Saving water: from field to fork—curbing losses and wastage in the food chain. In SIWI Policy Brief. Stockholm, Sweden: SIWI (2008) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. Global food losses and food waste - Extent, causes and prevention, Rome (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Parfitt, M. Barthel, S. Macnaughton, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. 365 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Å. Stenmarck, C. Jensen, T. Quested, G. Moates, Estimates of European food waste levels. ISBN 978-91-88319-01-2. Stockholm (2016) [Google Scholar]
- BIO Intelligence Service. Preparatory Study on Food Waste Across EU27, final report-2010-54 for the European Commission (DG ENV) Directorate C - Industry, ISBN: 978-92-79-22138-5. BIO Intelligence Service in association with Umweltbundesamt and AEA (2010) [Google Scholar]
- BIO Intelligence Service. Assessment of resource efficiency in the food cycle, Final report prepared for European Commission (DG ENV) in collaboration with AEA, Dr Donal Murphy-Bokern, Institute of Social Ecology Vienna and Institute for Environmental Studies (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.