E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- P.A. Torcellini, N. Long, J. Ron, Consumptive water use for US power production, NREL conference paper (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lamya, G. Boardman, J. Bigger, J. Energ. Eng.-ASCE 138, 246–257 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mielke, L.D. Anadon, V. Narayanamurti, Water consumption of energy resource extraction, processing, and conversion, Belfer Center for Science and Int. Affairs (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Rutberg, Modeling water use at thermoelectric power plants, PhD diss., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Havey, California's Coastal Power Plants: Alternative Cooling System Analysis, Golden Co., California (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Macknick, R. Newmark, G. Heath, K. Hallet, A review of operational water consumption and withdrawal factors for electricity generating technologies. NREL, U.S. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Dale, N. Karali, D. Millstein, et al., Climatic Change 132, 223 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Comparison of Alternate Cooling Technologies for California Power Plants, EPRI. Palo Alto, CA. and California Energy Commission, Sacramento, CA (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Turkey electricity energy production capacity projection of 5 years (2015-2019), [Online], Available: www.teias.gov.tr [Accessed December 2016] [Google Scholar]
- Eneiji Atlasi, [Online], Available:http://www.enerjiatlasi.com/ [Accessed December 2016] [Google Scholar]
- Enka engineering for a better fixture, (2016). [Online], Available: http://www.enka.com/ [Accessed 1 January 2017] [Google Scholar]
- Green Power Through Innovation, (2016). [Online], Available:http://exer gv-orc.com[Accessed 1 January 2017] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ashwood, D. Bharathan, Hybrid cooling systems for low-temperature geothermal power production. 1-62 (2011). Available at:http://digitalscholarsliip.unlv.edu [Google Scholar]
- Energy demands on water resources: Report to Congress on the interdependency of energy and water. U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Feeley, T.J. Skone, G.J. Stiegel, A. McNemar, M. Nemetli, B. Schimmoller, J. T. Murphy, L. Manfiedo, Energy 33. 1, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- User guide for version LEAP. (2015). [Online], Available:www.energvcoimniinitv.org [Accessed 20 December 2016] [Google Scholar]
- Blue Book (Mavi kitap), MENR, (2015), Available: www.enerji.gov.tr[Accessed 20 December 2016] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cooley, J. Fulton, P. H. Gleick, N. Ross, P. Luu, Water for energy, Report from Pacific Institute, USA (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Scanlon, R.C. Reed, I. Duncan, W. F. Mullican, M. Young, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol. 47, 19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.