E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- Atmospheric CO2 from Continuous Air Samples at Mauna Loa Observatory, Hawaii, U.S.A. http://cdiac.ornl.gov/trends/co2/graphics/SIOMLOINSITUTHRU2008.JPG [12.05.2016] [Google Scholar]
- European Council of the European Union, http://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/climate-change/reform-eu-ets/ [23.05.2017] [Google Scholar]
- The groundwater of the voivodeship capitals in Poland (Państwowy Instytut Geologiczny, Warszawa, 2007) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Viessmann, VITOCAL brine/water and water/water heat pumps, single and two-stage, 89 to 290 kW, Technical guide, May 2013 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Baggs, Sol. Energy 30, 4, 351-366 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Oleśkowicz-Popiel, J. Wojtkowiak, I. Prętka FCEE 1, 2, 151-164 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Biernacka, Civil and Environmental Engineering 1, 5-9 (2010) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kowalski, Hydrology with the basics of geology (UWP, Wrocław, 2007) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rubik, COW 6, 3-6 (2008) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- 2013/114/EU: Commission Decision of 1 March 2013 establishing the guidelines for Member States on calculating renewable energy from heat pumps from different heat pump technologies pursuant to Article 5 of Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council [Google Scholar]
- A. Gajewski, J. Siergiejuk, K. Szulborski Energy Build. 65, 197-204 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.