E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- M. Rother, J. Shook, Learning To See — Value Stream Mapping to Create Value and Eliminate Muda (Lean Enterprise Institute, Brookline, MA, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Value stream (http://logistyczny.com/biblioteka/kaizen-lean/item/893-strumien-wartosci - 22.02.2017) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zasadzień, Z. Nawrot, Manage. Syst. Prod. Eng. 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Midor, G. Klimasara, Syst. Wspomag. Inż. Prod. 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jąderko, B. Białecka, Technological-logistic model of energy utilization process of waste (P.A.NOVA, Gliwice 2016) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Act of 14 December 2012 on waste from 2012 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland from 2013 item 21) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 8 January 2013 on the criteria and procedures for the acceptance of waste for disposal at a landfill of a type (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland from 2013 item 38) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Waste management plan for Silesian Voivodship 2014 (in Polish) (annex to the resolution of the Silesian Regional Assembly No. IV / 25/1/2012 of 24 August 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zarzycki (ed.) Energy from waste (Polska Akademia Nauk, Łódź, 2008) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K. Skalmowski (ed.) Waste management guide (Verlag Dashofer, Warszawa, 2010) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wandrasz, A. Wandras, Formed fuels (Seidel-Przywecki, Warszawa, 2006) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/75/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 November 2010 on industrial emissions (integrated pollution prevention and control) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.