E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- European Commission, EU Reference Scenario 2016 – Energy, transport and GHG emissions – Trends to 2050(2016). [Google Scholar]
- VHK for European Commision, Eco-design of Boilers - task 4 - Technical Analysis (2007). [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament, Directive 2009/125/EC (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Judd and, D. Pinchbeck, Compendium of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 4, p. 165-192 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Hengevelda, W. van Gemert, J. Bekkering and A. Broekhuis, Biomass Bioenerg, Vol. 67, p. 363–371(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Energy and Climate Change UK, Biomethane into the Gas Network: A Guide for Producers (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Singhal, Biomethane to Natural Gas Grid Injection: A Technological Innovation System Analysis, KTH Stockholm, MSc Thesis (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Altay, S. Park, D. Wu, D. Wee, A.M. Annaswamy and A.F. Ghoneim, Proc Combust Inst, Vol. 32, p. 1359-1366(2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maarten Hoeijmakers, Viktor Kornilov, Ines Lopez Arteaga, Philip de Goey and Henk Nijmeijer, Proc Comb Inst, Vol. 35, p. 1073-1078(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Nitschke-Kowsky, Impact of hydrogen admixture on installed gas appliances, Kuala Lumpur 2012 World Gasconference (2012). [Google Scholar]
- SGC - Swedish Gas Technology Centre, Basic data on biogas (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bord Gáis Networks, Report on Gas Quality arrangements in Republic of Ireland(2008). [Google Scholar]
- European legislation EN 437 - Test gases - Test pressures - Appliance categories. [Google Scholar]
- DNV GL commissioned by Ministry of Economic Affairs Netherlands, Requirements for gas quality and gas appliances (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Natural gas variaility in California: environmental impacts and device performance (2009). [Google Scholar]
- UK Govenment, Future arrangements for Great Britain’s gas quality specifications; Government Response (including Summary of Responses) to consultation on future arrangements for Great Britain’s gas quality specifications, UK Government (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B. Slim, Should we add hydrogen to the natural gas grid to reduce CO2 emissions? (consequences for gas utilization equipment), 23rd World Gas Conference Amsterdam (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Health and Safety Laboratory - HSE UK, Injecting hydrogen into the gas network - a literature research (2015). [Google Scholar]
- José M. N. Rodrigues and Edgar C. Fernandes, Stability Analysis and Flow Characterization of Multi-Perforated Plate Premixed Burners, 17th International Symposium on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics (2014). [Google Scholar]
- VHK for European Commision, Eco-design of Boilers - task 2 - Market Analysis(2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.