E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- Pérez-Lombard, L., Ortiz, J., & Pout, C. (2008). A review on buildings energy consumption information. Energy & Buildings, 40(3), 394-398. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Casals, M. Gangolells, M. Forcada, N., Macarulla, M., & Giretti, A. (2014). A breakdown of energy consumption in an underground station. Energy & Buildings, 78(4), 89-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen, T.R. (2005). Simple tool to evaluate energy demand and indoor environment in the early stages of building design. Solar Energy, 78(1), 73-83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Y.H.Tsai, K.T.Lin, M.D., & Yang, M.D. (2016). Design optimization of office building envelope configurations for energy conservation. Applied Energy, 171, 336-346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shao-Hua, L.I., Shang, Z.H., Gong, M.Z., Wang, H.L., & Kun, Y.E. (2012). Calculation of heat shortage capacity of soil temperature field around the pipeline in the preheating process of underground oil pipelines. Contemporary Chemical Industry. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Xiaona, Jiang Yi. (2004).Study on heat transfer within underground for thermo physical model in DeST. The national HVAC academic annual meeting. [Google Scholar]
- GB 50189-2015. (2015).Design standard for energy efficiency of public buildings. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.