E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- G. Bajorek, M. Kiernia-Hnat, I. Skrzypczak, Works of Institute of Ceramics and Building Materials, 5, 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Berge, The Ecology of Building, Materials, Oxford Architectural Press (2001) [Google Scholar]
- West, T.R., Kyuho Cho, IAEG, 692 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Danielsen, E. Kuznetsova, Engineering Geology for Society and Territory, 44, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Poulin, R.C. Pakalnis, K. Sinding, Environmental Geology, 23, 3, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.stat.gov.pl/cps/rde/xbcr/gus/PUBL_rs_rocznik_stat_wojew.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- First Forum of Aggregates Producers. Warsaw (in Polish) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kruszgeo: Environmental Declaration, Rzeszow (in Polish) (2006-2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dziechciarz, Econometrics, Publisher University of Economics in Wroclaw (in Polish) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hellwig in, Z. Gostkowski (ed.), Toward a system of quantitative indicators of components of human resources development, UNESCO (1968) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kowalik, 2, Publisher of University of Business, Kielce (in Polish) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kowalik, Monographs of Lodz University of Technology, Publisher of Lodz University of Technology (in Polish) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Hillier, G.J. Lieberman, Introduction to Operations Research, 4th Edition, McGraw Hill, New York (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Guidelines 4 WT-4 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1097-6:2002/AC:2004 Research of mechanical and physical properties of aggregates. Part 6: Determination of grain density and absorption [Google Scholar]
- http://inframedia.pl/article_advances/category/kruszywa/1/kruszywa_podaz_a_popyt/1 [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 206-1: 2014 Concrete. Part 1: Requirements, properties, production and conformity [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.