E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- National Development Strategy until 2020 as an attachment to Resolution No. 157 of the Council of Ministers of 25 September 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Announcement of the Minister of Economy of 21 December 2009 on the state energy policy until 2030 [Google Scholar]
- R. Saidur, H. Masiuki, M. Jamaluddin, Ener. Pol. 35, 1050–1063 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2002/91/EC “Energy Performance of Buildings”, Official Journal of the European Commission, 65–71 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. Dołęga, Ener. Mark. 2, 24–28 (2014) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- T. Popławski, Ener. Mark. 1, 13–18 (2014) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- L. Fu, XL. Zhai, S.G. Shang, Y. Jiang, H. Li, W.W. Yang, Ener. Conv. And Man. 50, 977–82 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Marantans, Appl. Therm. Eng. 18, 940–946 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N. Fumo, P. Mago, L. Chamra, Appl. Ener. 86, 2344–50 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ortiga, J.C. Bruno, A. Coronas, Appl. Therm. Eng. 50, 1536–42 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Saravanan, M.P. Maiya, Appl. Therm. Eng. 18, 553–68 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.C. McQuiston, J.D. Parker, Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning: analysis and design (4th edition, John Wiley and Sons Inc., 1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Meckler, Ener. Eng. 95, 3, 8–13 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kotowski, B. Doliński, Ener. Giga. 6–7 (2013) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRE Handbook, Absorption Cooling, Heating, and Refrigeration Equipment (1988) [Google Scholar]
- M. Malicki, The influence of chiller parameters change on the trigeneration source efficiency Ph. D. Thesis (Warsaw University of Technology 2016) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yin, An absorption chiller in micro BHCP application: model based design and performance analysis, Ph. D. thesis (Carnegie Mellon University, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.