E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- M. Y. Al-Hamad, A. A. Al-Ebrahim, I. S. Qamber, Opportunities for Power Trading through Diversity of Annual Maximum Load for GCC Countries, GCC Cigre 2013 Conference & Exhibition, Abu Dhabi, 18-20 November 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bayindir, I. Colak, G. Fulli, and K. Demirtas Smart grid technologies and applications, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 66, December 2016, Pages 499–516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Al-Hamad, I. S. Qamber, Activating GCC Power Market: Developing the Power Market and Involving the Electric Utilities, Paper No. A085, Cigre GCC Power 2014, 10-12 November 2014, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. [Google Scholar]
- Isa S. Qamber, Mohammed Y. Al-Hamad, Trading Opportunities Forecasted Benefits at Peak Load for GCC Countries, Electric Power and Water Desalination Conference, 22-23 February 2016, Doha, Qatar. [Google Scholar]
- M. AL-Hamad Maximum Power Transfer from Photovoltaic Power Cell to Drive three Phases Induction Motors, University of Bahrain, Master thesis, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Renewable Energy Market Analysis, the GCC Region, IRENA – 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Electricity and Water Authority. Tariff and charges rates collected in May 2016, Retrieved from http://www.mew.gov.bh/default.asp? [Google Scholar]
- Energy Bill Increase to Hike Rents, Prices. Article retrieved from http://news.kuwaittimes.net/website/energy-bill-increase-hike-rents-prices/ [Google Scholar]
- My e-Portal, Tariff – MEDC collected in May 2016, Retrieved from http://www.electricity.com.om/tabid/178/Default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation, Retrieved from http://www.km.com.qa/customerservice/pages/tariff.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Electricity & Co-Generation Regulatory Authority, Retrieved from www.ecra.gov.sa. [Google Scholar]
- RSB Notification accessed from ADDC website, Retrieved from http://www.addc.ae/images/New%20Tariff%20Structure.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed Y. AL-Hamad and Qahtan Hassan A. Alfaris, Smart PV Grid to Reinforce the Electrical Network, Jordan Cigre National Committee (JCNC), 9-11 November 2010, Alzarqa, Kingdom of Jordan. [Google Scholar]
- Battery Company: Northern Arizona Wind & Sun, 4091 East Huntington Drive, Suite B, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, http://www.windsun.com/Batteries/Battery_FAQ.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed Y. AL-Hamad Managing Transformers & Feeders During Minor Overloading In Primary Substations to Avoid Load Shedding, POWER-GEN Middle East 2008, 17th February 2009, Bahrain International Exhibition Centre. [Google Scholar]
- Dick DeBlasio IEEE P2030 Smart Grid Interoperability Standards Development Kick-Off Meeting Hosted by INTEL Corporation, Santa Clara, California, June 3-5, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sam Pothecary, Abu Dhabi: Three world record bids entered for Sweihan solar project, PC Magazine, 20th September 2016, Article, Retrieved from http://www.pv-magazine.com/news/details/beitrag/abu-dhabi--three-world-record-bids-entered-for-sweihan-solar-project_100026191/#ixzz4RChVGe23 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.