E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||5. Solar Thermal and Geothermal Energy|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Cruz J.M.S., P.H. Geoffrey and J.P.S.R. Albino, Thermal performance of a trapezoidal-shaped solar collector/energy store, Applied Energy, 2002; 73: 195–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Winter F. Solar collectors, energy storage, and materials. Massachusetts: The MIT press; 1991. [Google Scholar]
- El-Sebaii A.A., Thermal performance of a shallow solar pond integrated with a baffle plate, Applied Energy; 2005: 81–33e53. [Google Scholar]
- Farid M.M., Khudhair A.M., Razack S.A.K. and Al-Hallaj S. A review on phase change energy storage: materials and applications. Energy Convers Manage. 2004; 45:1597–615. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gil A, Medrano M, Martorell I, Lazaro A, Dolado P, Zalba B, et al. State of the art on high temperature thermal energy storage for power generation. Part 1— concepts, materials and modellization. Renew Sust Energy Rev 2010; 14:31–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kalogirou SA. Solar thermal collectors and applications. Prog Energy Combust, 2004; 30:231–95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar R., M.A. Rosen, Integrated collector storage solar water heater with corrugated absorber surface, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2010; 30 :1764-1768. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sefa T., S., A.M. Hakan, Temperature distributions in trapezoidal built in storage solar water heaters with/without phase change materials, Energy Conversion and Management, 2006; 47, 2143–2154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma A, Tyagi VV, Chen CR, Buddhi D. Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials and applications. Renew Sust Energy Rev 2009; 13:318–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smyth M., P.C. Eames, B. Norton, Heat retaining integrated collector/storage solar water heaters, Solar Energy, 2003;75:27–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sridhar A., and K.S. Reddy. Transient analysis of modified cuboid solar integrated collector-storage Ahmet system, Applied Thermal Engineering. 2007:27-330e346. [Google Scholar]
- Suhas, SukeerthCalastawad, Sawan Kumar, Purujeeth and Shyam Sharma (2015) performance of a conical shaped solar water heater with that of a conventional solar water heater, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. Vol.02 (4), pp 800–803. [Google Scholar]
- Tripanagnostopoulos Y. and P. Yianoulis, Integrated Collector-Storage Systems With Suppressed Thermal Losses, Solar Energ, 1992; 48: 1: 31–43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tyagi S.K., W. Wang, S.C. Kaushik, M.K. Singhal and S.R. Park, Energy analysis and parametric study of concentrating type solar collectors, International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 2007;46 :1304–1310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zalba B, Marin JM, Cabeza LF, Mehling H. Review on thermal energy storage with phase change: materials, heat transfer analysis and applications. ApplThermEng, 2003; 23:251–83. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao CY, Lu W, Tian Y. Heat transfer enhancement for thermal energy storage using metal foams embedded within phase change materials (PCMs). Sol Energy, 2010; 84:1402–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.