E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||5. Solar Thermal and Geothermal Energy|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- DOE. 1981. Wells of Opportunity Program. Final contract report. Testing geopressured geothermal reservoirs in existing wells. https://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/5348034-YYECJY/ [Google Scholar]
- MIT. 2006. The Future of Geothermal Energy: Impact of Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS) on the United States in the 21st Century. Technical Report, Renewable Energy and Power Department, Idaho National Laboratory. Accessed on February 18, 2016. https://www1.eere.energy.gov/geothermal/pdfs/future_geo_energy.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Riney, T. 1991. Pleasant Bayou Geopressured-Geothermal Reservoir Analysis. Journal of Energy Resources and Technology 114 (4): 315–322. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plaksina, T. and White, C. 2016. Modeling Coupled Convection and Carbon Dioxide Injection for Improved Heat Harvesting in Geopressured Geothermal Reservoirs. Geothermal Energy 4(1), 1–19 DOI: 10.1186/s40517-016-0044-x. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Garapati, N., Randolph, J., and Saar, M. 2015. Brine Displacement by CO2 Energy Extraction Rates, and Lifespan of a CO2-limited CO2-plume Geothermal (CPG) System with a Horizontal Production Well. Geothermics 55: 182–194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anchliya, A. 2009. Aquifer Management for CO2 Sequestration. Master’s Thesis. Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Gifford, J., and Grace, C. 2013. CREST Cost of Renewable Energy Spreadsheet Tool: A Model for Developing Cost-Based Incentives in the United States. User Manual, Version 4. NREL/SR-6A20-50374. Accessed on Feb 27, 2016 at https://financere.nrel.gov/finance/files/crest_user_manual_v-4.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Bassiouni, Z. 1980. Evaluation of Potential Geopressured Geothermal Test Sites in Southern Louisiana. Progress Report. DOE Contract No. DE-AS05-76ET28465. April 1980. [Google Scholar]
- Gray, T. 2010. Geothermal Resource Assessment of the Guyedan Salt Dome and the Adjacent Southeast Guyedan Field, Vermilion Parish, Louisiana. MS Thesis, Louisiana State University. [Google Scholar]
- Quoilin, S., Van den Broek, M., Declaye, S., Dewallef, P., and Lemort, V. 2013. Techno-Economic Survey of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) Systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 22: 168–186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- STARS. 2014. Version 2014. User Manual, Computer Modeling Group, Calgary, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- C2ES. 2012. Recommended Modifications to the 45Q Tax Credit for Carbon Dioxide Sequestration. Accessed on Feb. 28, 2016 at http://www.c2es.org/docUploads/EOR-45Q.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.