E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2017AG 2017 - 3rd International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Properties of soil, rock and rock mass|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- A. Hartmann, V. Rath, C. Clauser, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. 7-8, 42, 1042-1055 (2005) doi: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2005.05.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Mason., M.M. Smith., Y. Hao, S. A. Carroll, Enrgy Proced. 63, 3089-3096, doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2014.11.332 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jarzyna, Analysis of density and porosity measurements on cores and results of density log and Estymacja calculations in the selected wells in the West Carpathians, Geologia 4/1, 33, 39-58 (in Polish) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gąsior, A. Przelaskowska, Acta Geophys. 4, 62, 785-801 (2014) doi: 10.2478/s11600-014-0204-y [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Krakowska, Determination of reservoir potential of sedimentary rocks of the Precambrian and Palaeozoic age on the basis of the results of laboratory tests and well logs, PhD Thesis (In Polish) (AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Indyk, I. Molenda, P. Pasek, J. Florczak, D. Czarnecka, A. Należniak, The results of interpretation well logs performer using DDL-D Halliburton set (final report), well: A-4 (name of the well was modified) (unpublished, in Polish) (Geofizyka Kraków Sp. z o.o. 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jarzyna, M. Bała, T. Zorski, Methods of well logging ‒ acquisition and interpretation (in Polish), (Wyd. AGH, Kraków 1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zalewska, D. Cebulski, M. Dohnalik, A. Fuks-Kopiejka, J. Kaczmarczyk, S. Kowalska, A. Przelaskowska, J. Kiernicki, Specialized service research for the well: A-4 (name of the well was modified), Task I: Specialized measurements of geophysical parameters of cores and muds with interpretation (unpublished, in Polish) (Oil and Gas Institute - National Research Institute, Kraków 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Puskarczyk, Assessment of reservoir properties of rocks using the nuclear magnetic resonance experiment, PhD Thesis (in Polish) (AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Janusz, Crossplots as an instrument of well logging interpretation. Bachelor’s Thesis, (in Polish) (AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. van der Walt, C. Colbert, G. Varoquaux, Comput. Sci. Eng. 13, 22-30 (2011) doi:10.1109/MCSE.2011.37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. McKinney, Data Structures for Statistical Computing in Python, Proc. of the 9th Python in Science Conference (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.D., Hunter, Comput. Sci. Eng. 9, 3, 90-95 (2007) doi:10.1109/MCSE.2007.55 [Google Scholar]
- M. Barnaś, Comprehensive analysis of laboratory data and well logs for selected reservoir, Master’s Thesis (in Polish) (AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barnaś, ArticleWOC2017, https://github.com/barneygf/ArticleWOC2017 (GitHub repository: access: 2017-09-21) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zalewska, D. Cebulski, Results of laboratory measurements of electrical properties of rocks, 4, 66, 251-256 (Nafta-Gaz in Polish) (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.