E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability problems of energy systems and the practice of their solution|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- E. Voskanyan, Newspaper “Ene. & Ind. of Rus.”, No. 08, 292 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Krupenev, S.M. Perzhabinsky, Contr. of lar. sys., issue 54, Pp. 166-178. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Kovalev, L.M. Lebedeva Reliability of electric power systems, Nauka, 224 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Wolkenau, A. N. Zeiliger, L. D. Khabachev, Economics of the formation of electric power systems, Energia, 319 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Kucherov, Yu. G. Fedorov, Electro. Electr. eng., elec. pow/ ind., electrotech. ind. No 6, p. 2–11. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of determining the reserves of installed (available) capacity in the UES of Russia, necessary to meet the public needs for reliable and sustainable supply of electrical energy (CRA Project No. D16525) / (Charles river Associates, John Hancock Tower 200, Clarendon Street, I-33, Boston, Massachusetts, 0211, USA,) and Melentiev Energy Systems Institute of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ESI SB RAS), Lermontov Street, 130, 664033, Irkutsk, Russia. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Uhlen D. Cirio, L. Haarla and oth., IEA ENARD CIGRE 43-th Session, pub. C4-305 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Grid master plan, Nordel, Access at: http://www.pfbach.dk/firma_pfb/historien/data_files/nordic_grid_master_plan_2008.pdf, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Generation adequacy report on the electricity supply demand balance in France, RTE. Access at: http://www.rte-france.com/en/article/forecast-assessment-electricity-supply-demand-balance, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Reliability Standarts for the Bulk Electric Systems of North America. NERC, 1010 http://www.nerc.com/files/ Reliability_Standards_Complete_Set.pdf, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Scheme and program for the development of the Interconnected Power System of Russia for 2016–2022 / Order No. 147. of the Ministry of Energy of Russia from March 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the functioning of the Interconnected Power System of Russia in 2015 / System Operator of the Interconnected Power System, 40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Scheme and program for the development of the electric power industry of the Irkutsk region for 2017–2021. / Approved by the decree of the Governor of the Irkutsk region No. 257-ug. of October 17, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical recommendations on designing the development of power systems / CO 153-34.20.118-2003, Approved by Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia of 30.06.03 No 281e., (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook on the design of electrical networks / Ed. D. L. Faibisovich. – 4-th ed., alteration and additional. – Moscow: ENAS, 376, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.