E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Reliability problems of energy systems and the practice of their solution|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- G.G. Lysakovskii, Research of transformer oil aging in paper-oil insulation in close to exploitational circumstances (Liquid fuel and oil in energetics: treatise collection. - M.: «Energoizdat», 1982) [Google Scholar]
- S.P.Vysogorets, Development of the new methods and quality valuation algorithm of 35-110kV power transformer exploitational oil. Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Engineering Sciences (SPb., 2012, 260 p). [Google Scholar]
- Enchiridion of repair and maintenance of power transformers. (M.: IPKgossluzhby, 2008, 852 p). [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Hank, Business-forecasting (translation from english - 7th edition. - M.: Publishing House «Williams», 2003, 665 p). [Google Scholar]
- MKHA 05-09 Measurement methods Determination of transformer oil acid number by titrimetric method. - SPb.: Scientific and Production Association «Electrum» (2009 (2014 edition)) - 15 p. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 5985-79 (ST SEV 3963-83) Petroleum products. Method of acidity and acid number determination. (M.: Izdatelstvo Standartov, 1994, 9 p). [Google Scholar]
- Reagents for technical analysis: B.R. (M.: Metallugria, 1988, 384 p). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.