E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Models and methods of research and ensuring the reliability of modern and prospective energy systems|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- A.G. Fishov, B.B. Mukatov Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Engineering of geological resources, №9. - P. 143-152. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Mukatov, A.G. Fishov, N.A. Kardzhaubayev Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Higher School of the Russian Federation, № 4. - P. 94–104. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines on the stability of power systems. (Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated June 30, 2003 277. M.: Publishing house “ENAS SC”, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Bartolemey, T.Y. Panikovskaya, D.A. Chechushkov Joint symposium as part of the APEC project “Energy links between Russia and East Asia: development strategies in the XXI century”. Irkutsk, P. 4–5. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Fishov, M. Shiller, A. Dekhterev, V. Fishov Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, №9 (1). P.59-67. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Pecas Lopes, N. Hatziargyriou, J. Mutale, P. Djapic, N. Jenkins. Electric Power Systems Research, №77. P. 1189-1203. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Ilyushin The possibility of ensuring reliable power supply of consumers from distributed generation facilities http://www.cigre.ru /research_commitets/ik_rus/c6_rus. [Google Scholar]
- The potential benefits of distributed generation and rate-related issues that may impede their expansion (A study pursuant to section 1817, U.S. Department of Energy, 2007. https:// www.ferc.gov/legal/fed-sta/exp-study.pdf). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Ilyushin Energy Expert, №1. P 58-62. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N Kucherov, P.V. Ilyushin Electro, №5. - P.2- 7. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pazderin, S.A. Yeroshenko, A.A. Karpenko, S.Y. Kokin, S.A. Dmitriyev, A.I. Haljasmaa Scientific review, № 6. P. 49-56. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Nudelman Modern trends in development of the systems of relay protection and automation of power systems: papers of the 4th International Research and Practice Conference. Yekaterinburg: Publishing House “Russian National Committee SIGRE”, P. 1-8. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Mukatov, A.G. Fishov, I.A. Yefremov Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Higher School of the Russian Federation. № 4 P. 90–103. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Cohen Power and Energy Society General Meeting – Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century, IEEE. P. 1–5. (2008). DOI: 10.1109/PES.2008.4596818. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Fishov, S.T. Ismoilov, S.S. Trufakin Modern trends in development of the systems of relay protection and automation of power systems: papers of the 4th International Research and Practice Conference. Yekaterinburg: Publishing House “Russian National Committee SIGRE”, P. 99-100. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Solanki. Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering, 17 (4). P. 331-346. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Chong Shao,Chen Xu, Shan He, Xiangning Lin TENCON 2013 – 2013 IEEE Region 10 Conference (31194), P. 1–4. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. D. J. McArthur, E. M. Davidson, V. M. Catterson, A. L. Dimeas, N. D. Hatziargyriou, F. Ponci, T. Multi-agent systems for power engineering applications - part 2: technologies, standards and tools for building multi-agent systems. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 22 (4). P. 1753-1759. (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arshad Saleem, Morten Lind, Manuela M. Veloso. 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems AAMAS. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Mukatov Managing division and restoration of network using expert technologies: Abstract of a Ph.D. Thesis: 05.14.02 (Novosibirsk. - 2016. – 24 p). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.