E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Influence of quality of electric energy on reliability of power supply. Technical condition of the equipment|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- WD 26.260.004-91, Methodical instructions. Predicting the residual life of the equipment by changing the parameters of its technical state during operation, (M.: NIIChimmash, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Borovik, Modeling and predicting of operational reliability indicators of artificial structures in conditions of severe climate, (Khabarovsk: Publishing house of DVGUPS, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bolotin, Predicting the resource of machines and structures, (M: Mechanical engineering, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Volokhovski, A.N. Vorontsov, V.V. Sukhorukov, V.V. Cukanov, V.V. Chernetsov. Energoexpert. 3, p. 62-67. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Volokhovski, A.N. Vorontsov, V.V. Sukhorukov, V.V. Cukanov, V.V. Chernetsov. Energy of a single network, 1, p. 42-51. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- State St 25870-93, Macroclimate regions of the globe with a cold and temperate climate. Zoning and statistical parameters of climatic factors for technical purposes, (M.: Publishing house of standards, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- Rules for the installation of electrical equipment, (7th Edition. – OAO «VNIIE», 2003). [Google Scholar]
- WD 34.51.101-90, Instructions for choosing insulation of electrical equipment, (NIIPT, Energosetproekt, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- Building Regulations of KR 2.04-01-2010, Building Climatology, (Almaty: KazNIISSA, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sugak, Theory of random processes: a tutorial, (Krasnoyarsk: KFAGA, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shklyar, Reliability of management systems: a tutorial, (Tomsk: Publishing house of TPTU, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Uteuliyev Energetic, 3, p. 13-17. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Egorov, N.E. Egorova, Laws for the distribution of time between failures: Guidelines for practical exercises, (Ivanovo.: Ivanovo State Textile Academy, 2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.