E3S Web Conf.
Volume 27, 201810th International Conference on Asian Energy Cooperation (AEC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Power interconnection in Northeast Asia|
|Published online||05 January 2018|
- Yu.N. Kucherov, O.M. Kucherova, L. Kapoji, Yu.N. Rudenko, Reliability and effectiveness of large-scale trans-national electric power systems (Novosibirsk, Nauka. 1996) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- In-depth review of the investment climate and market structure in the energy sector of Mongolia (Belgium, Energy Charter Secretariat, 105, 2013) http://www.energycharter.org/fileadmin/DocumentsMedia/ICMS/ICMS-Mongolia_2013_ru.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. Bahar, J. Sauvage, OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers, 2, 78 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Eastern vector of Russia’s energy strategy. Current state, look into the future (Novosibirsk, Geo. 2011) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mano, B. Ovgor, Z. Samadov etc, Gobitec and Asian Super Grid for Renewable Energies in Northeast Asia (Belgium, Energy Charter Secretariat. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wind Energy Resource Atlas of Mongolia, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL/TP-500-28972., US. 2001) https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc721321/ [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Yoon, D.W. Park, H.Y. Kim, Proceeding of 6th International Conference – Asian Energy Cooperation:Forecast and Realities (Irkutsk, 2008) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chandler, Ch. Shiping, H. Gwin, L. Ruosida, W. Yanjia, WWF Report, 2, 71 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Mongolia’s Climate Reference Book (Ulan-Bator, GMS. 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Climate of Mongolia (Ulan-Bator, Gosizdat. 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Brief data on coal, oil and oil shale deposits of Mongolia, Mineral Resources and Petroleum Authority of Mongolia (Ulan-Bator, Geological Information Center. 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Uranium resources, production of Mongolia (RED BOOK) Uranium, 2009: Resources, Production and Demand (OECD, IAEA. 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Statistics of energy sector 2016 (Ulan-bator, Coordination Committee for the Energy Sector, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, V.A. Saveliev, L.YU. Chudinova, External Economic Relations. 4, 118-130 (2015) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Interconnection in APEC Region. Current Status & Future Potential (Tokyo, Asia Pacific Energy Research Center, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.