E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- J. Kovář, J. Ručka and O. Andrš, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Mechatronics – Mechatronika 2014, 697-700 (Brno, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lambert and M. Fantozzi, Water Loss 2010 (Sao Paolo, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. May, W. Wat. Env. Eng. (1994) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bartlett, B.Eng Final Year Project Report. Pressure dependent demands in Student Town Phase 3 (Dept. of Civil and urban Engineering, Rand Afrikaans University, Johannesburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Thorton and A. Lambert, Leakage 2005 (Halifax, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Bamezai, Lessick, Water Conservation through System Pressure Optimization in Irvine Ranch Water District (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cullen, Pressure vs Consumption Relationships in Domestic Irrigation Systems (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kanakoudis and K. Gonelas, Proc. Eng., 89, 318-325 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Wagner, U. Shamir and D. H. Marks, J. Wat. Res. Plan. and Man., 114, 276-294 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Hussien, F. A. Memon and D. A. Savic, Wat. Res. Man., 30(9), 2931-2955 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Xenochristou, Z. Kapelan, C. Hutton and J. Hofman, CCWI2017 – Computing and Control for Water Industry (Sheffield, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Suchacek, L. Tuhovcak, J. Rucka, CCWI 2017 – Computing and Control for Water Industry (Sheffield, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Duda, O. Lípa, T. Petr and V. Skácel, VODOVODY KANALIZACE ČR 2015, in Czech (Department of Agriculture, Prague, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.