E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- Duangta K., Chatchai C., Sopa C. (2013) Confidence of Tap Water for Drinking Purpose in Bangkok Metropolitan and Its Vicinity after Flooding Crisis. Proceeding International Conference on Environmental and Hazardous Substance Management (EHSM 2013). Bangkok. Thailand. O-J-08, 1-8 [Google Scholar]
- Kornprabha K., Frank S., Andreas W., Jutta M., and Thomas P. K. (2005). Chemical water quality in Thailand and its impacts on the drinking water production in Thailand. Science of the Total Environment. 340, 57-70 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marie Elize Z.S., Rosangela G.S., Marcio G., Iven C.F., Eliana H.E., Tania U.N., Celso V.N., and Benedito Prado P.D.F. (2008). Int. J. Hyg. Environ. Health. 211, 504-509 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Metropolitan Waterworks Authority (MWA): Annual Report 2016 Metropolitan Waterworks Authority. https://www.mwa.co.th/download/pln0201/annual2016/Annual Report 2016 Eng.pdf (accessed 15 May 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Metropolitan Waterworks Authority (MWA): Metropolitan Waterworks Authority Standard. (In Thai). https://www.mwa.co.th/download/prd01/tws/who2011.pdf (accessed April 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rosa C., Franco F., and Paolo T. (2011). Drinking water quality: Comparing inorganic components in bottled water and Italian tap water. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis. 24, 184-193 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater (2012). 22nd edn, American Public Health Association, Washington DC, USA. Part 9060 A.2 [Google Scholar]
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater (2012). 22nd edn, American Public Health Association, Washington DC, USA. Part 9060 B. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (WHO) 2011. Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality, 4rd ed, Geneva [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.