E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- The MK Smart project http://www.mksmart.org/water/#1 access (2017) [Google Scholar]
- MK: Smart Water Monitor watermonitor.mksmart.org access (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WELL Water Efficiency Labelling Classification Scheme European Valve Manufacturer Association, http://www.well-online.eu (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards Act 2005 as amended No.4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- AS/NZS 6400:2016 Australian/New Zealand Standard. Water Efficient Products-Rating and Labelling (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Orgil, Scheme Roadmap & Vision, http://www.europeanwaterlabel.eu/scheme_roadmap.asp, access (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The WELL Water Efficiency Label website, www.well-online.eu access (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WELS product database https://wels.agriculture.gov.au/wels-public, access (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Water Rating website Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards (WELS) scheme, A joint government and industry program, www.waterrating.gov.au access (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The European Water Label website www.europeanwaterlabel.eu access (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbooks of the Republic of Poland, Central Statistical Office, Warsaw (1987 – 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Sphere Project The Sphere Handbook. Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response, The Sphere Project, http://www.spherehandbook.org/en (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Gleick, M. IWRA, Water Int, 21, No.2, 83-92 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PN – EN 246 : 2005, European Standard. Sanitary tapware – General specifications for flow rate regulators – polish version (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Mayer, W.B. DeOreo, E. Towler, L. Martien, D.M. Lewis, Tampa Water Department Residential Water Conservation Study. The impact of high efficiency plumbing fixture retrofits in single – family homes, Aquacraft, Inc. Water Engineering and Management (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.