E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- M. H. Gerardi, Wastewater Bacteria (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Vasylenko, O. Polishchuk, L. Vasylenko, Ecological safety and Environmental Sciences, 15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rossinskyi, Bulletin of National University of Water Management and Nature Resources Use, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ostroumov, Biological Effects of Surfactants (CRC Press. Taylor & Francis. Boca Raton, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dereszewska, S. Cytawa, R. Tomczak-Wandzel, K. Medrzycka Pol. J. Environ. Stud. 24, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Henze, C. P. L. Grady, W. Gujer, G. V. R. Marais, T. Matsuo, Activated Sludge Model No. 1. (London, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Rossinskyi, L. A. Sablii, Issues of Water Supply, Water Disposal and Hydraulics, 27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. J. Oliynyk, T. S. Hayrapetyan, Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Henze et al., Wastewater Treatment: Biological and Chemical Processes (Springer: Berlin, Heidelberg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yoona, H. Lee, C. Kima, Journal of Membrane Science, 242 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Rossinskyi, L. A. Sablii, The 8th Eastern European Young Water Professionals Conference : Leaving the Ivory Tower Bridging the Gap between Academia, Industry, Services and Public Sector (Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Wrocławskiej, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.