E3S Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2018The First Conference of the International Water Association IWA for Young Scientist in Poland “Water, Wastewater and Energy in Smart Cities”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 February 2018|
- Smoczynski L., Kosobucka M., Smoczynski M.Ratnaweera H., Pieczulis-Smoczynska K. Water Science and Technology, 75 (4), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wei-Hsin Chen, Chih-Jung Chen, Chen-I Hung, Cheng-Hsin Shen, Heng-Wen Hsu. Applied Energy,112, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Seong-Wan Kang, Jong-In Dong, Jong-Min Kim, Woo-Chan Lee,.Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, 13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kyung-Won Lee, Woo Chan Lee, Hyuk Jun Lee, Jong In Dong . Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, 16, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 18134-2:2015-11, Solid biofuels – Total moisture determination – dryer method: Part 1: Total moisture – reference method (in English) [Google Scholar]
- PN-ISO 1171:2002 – Ash determination (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 18123:2016-01 – Solid biofuels – Determination of volatiles by weight method (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 609:1996 – Solid fuels – Determination of carbon and hydrogen by high-temperature combustion (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 16169:2012E – Sludge, treated biowaste and soil - Determination of Kjeldahl nitrogen (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-ISO 351:1999 –Solid fuels – Determination of total sulfur by high-temperature combustion (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-ISO 587/2000 – Determination of chlorine using Eschka mixture (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-ISO 1928:2002 - Solid fuels – Determination of higher heating value by calorimetric bomb combustion and lower heating value calculation) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 14778:2011 – Solid biofuels – samples collection [Google Scholar]
- Król D., Gałko G., Przemysł Chemiczny (Industrial Chemistry) 2, 2017 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Zhehan Ong, Yongpan Cheng, Thawatchai M., Zhiyi Yao,YenWah Tong, Chi-Hwa Wang (American Institute of Chemical Engineers)AIChE Journal, 61, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Król D., Poskrobko S., Energy & Fuels, 31 (4), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tomeczek, J. Coal gasification, (Central scripts 155, Silesian University of Technology Publisher. Gliwice 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Hołyst R., Poniewierski A., Ciach A. Thermodynamics for Physics, Chemists and Engineers, (Warsaw, Physical Chemistry Institute and School of Exact Science Publisher, Polish Academy of Science 2003) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- R.Lide D. CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics,84thEdition, (National Institute of Standards and Technology 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Król D., Biomass and fuels formed from waste in low emission combustion technologies, (Silesian University of Technology Publisher, Gliwice 2013) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Ptasinski J. K., Prins M. J.. Pierik A. Energy 32,4, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.