E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||01. Energy Education, Planning, Conversion and Management|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- K. Kruse, & J. Keil, Technology-based training: The art and science of design, development, and delivery. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W. O. Dick, L. Carey, and J. O. Carey, The systematic design of instruction. Boston: Allyn & Bacon (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Kocaoglu, The Emergence of Engineering Management Discipline, ASEE Conference Proceedings pp.240-247 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Kocaoglu, Education for Leadership in Management of Engineering and Technology pp.78-83 IEEE (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J. Farr, and B.A. Bowman, Engineering Management Programs: Contemporary and Future Issues, Eng. Mgt. J., 11 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- ABET Engineering Accreditation Commission, 2015-2016 Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Programs pp.11, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Chesner, Quaternary International. 258, pp.5-18 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Moedjodo, P. Simanjuntak, P. Hehanussa, and Lufiandi. Lake Toba: Experience and Lessons Learned Brief. Lake Toba Heritage Foundation (2003) [Google Scholar]
- REN21, Renewables 2015 Global Status Report Paris: REN21 Secretariat (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Smil, Energy : Beginners’ Guide. MIT Press (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Smil, Energy in Nature and Society: General Energetics of Complex Systems. MIT Press (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.