E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||01. Energy Education, Planning, Conversion and Management|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- T. N. Ngoc, Q. N. Phung, L. N. Tung, E. R. Sanseverino, P. Romano, F. Viola, Solar Energy, 150 pp. 325–334, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sueyoshi, and D. Wang, Energy Economics, 65 pp. 389–398, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vivek Kaundal, Amit Kumar Mondal, Paawan Sharma, Kamal Bansal, Engineering Science and Technology, 18 pp. 475-484, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, T. Wang, C. Li, J. Zhang, Y. Wang, “Maximum power point tracking control of solar power generation systems based on type-2 fuzzy logic”, 2016 12th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), pp. 770 – 774, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Jagadeesh, S. Akilesh, S. Karthik, P. Prasanth, Procedia Technology 21 pp. 547 – 551, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee, S. Moon, B. Berkeley, S. Kim, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 130-131, pp. 214-219, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeongjae Yoo and Yeonsik Kang, Journal of Automation and Control Engineering Vol. 2, No. 4, December (2014), pp. 417 – 421 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stamatescu, I. Făgărăşan, G. Stamatescu, N. Arghira, and S. S. Iliescu, Procedia Engineering : 24th DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation 69 pp. 500 – 507, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Fontani, P. Sansoni, F. Francini, D. Jafrancesco, L. Mercatelli, and E. Sani, International Journal of Photoenergy 2011, (2011), pp. 1-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.