E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||02. Renewable Energy|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- CERTS Microgrid Symposium, Northern Power Systems [Google Scholar]
- Clarke,S., “Electricity Generation Using Small Wind Turbines At Your Home Or Farm”, Fact Sheet, September (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Jay Stuller, “An Electric Revolution”, Galvin Electricity Initiative [Google Scholar]
- J. B. (Secretary of U. S. D. of C. P. D.G. (Director of N. I. of S. and Technology), NIST Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards, NISTSpecial Publication 1108R2 NIST Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards, NIST Speci. Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Kurt Yeager, “The Microgrid Revolution”, Oktober (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Smart Houses interacting with Smart Grids to achieve next generation efficiency and sustainability, Dr. Anke Weidlich, SAP Research 11.02.2009 [Google Scholar]
- IEC Smart Grid Standardization Roadmap, Prepared by SMB Smart Grid Strategic Group (SG3) June 2010; Edition 1.0 [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramakumar, “Integrated Renewable Energy System – Micro Grid (IRES-MG) For Sustainable Development”, ICSUNIDO, Trieste, Italy, April (2012) [Google Scholar]
- “The Smart Grid: Coming Of Age”, Electric Power Research Institute Journal, EPRI, Inc. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T.Nakata, K. Kubo and A. Lamont, “Design For Renewable Energy System With Application To Rural Area In Japan”, white paper. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.